Installation & Integration: BDA
Bi-Directional Amplifier Systems (BDA)
BDA systems contain:
- Donor Antenna - an external antenna focused at a 'nearby' cell or radio site.
- BDA - Radio frequency (RF) device to amplify cell/radio site transmissions into facility and cell/two-way radio unit (device)transmissions out of facility back to cell/radio site. Capabilities allow for up to 300,000 square feet of coverage enhancement (in a typical office environment).
- Coaxial Cable - provides low loss RF transmission.
- Power Dividers/Couplers - allows RF signal routing in multiple directions/floors.
- Antennas (internal)- low profile antennas that are inside the building to radiate the RF signal.